Focus: KerPass project
Delivering one time password and digital signature on low end mobile phones
- Mobile application developed using java micro edition and windows mobile C#.
- Reached 'Java Verified' certification.
- Server side api developped using java enterprise edition.
Focus: SOSme project
Iphone social mapping application focusing on privacy and security (emergency alert system)
- Mobile application developped using iphone OS sdk.
- App store distribution.
- Web support system developped using python Pylons, and Postgresql geographical extensions.
Focus: XDI project
Iphone application enabling voice reporting in an Health information system.
- Mobile application developped using iphone OS sdk
- Private distribution
- Web API developped using .net framework and Oracle.
Enabling a end user to interact with an application relying only on a mobile
handset is currently achievable using different approaches, those being mobile web,
interaction over sms and on terminal dedicated applications. Those approaches are
not mutually exclusive and have strength and weaknesses depending upon the
perspective you take (difficulty of deployment, cost, user experience quality...).
We have experience with all of those technology and can help you select the best for purpose.
Terminal applicationWe are currently developping using iphone OS sdk, Java mobile, C# for .net compact and Symbian C++. We can also help you better designing end user experience by prototyping your application using Flash or Symbian python.
Distributing terminal applicationWe have an in house application distribution system, which allows to detect end user terminal and deliver "fit for handset" executables. Given a specific application, the platform can be parametrized to adapt delivery to a wide range of terminals.